Friday, March 13, 2020

Coronavirus Blues Part 2

Not even a decision to be made about tonight, as the South Country Library sent out an email that they are cancelling all of their group events through the end of the month. I assume the Fiddler's Green concert is included in that. Also got the official word from the Paramount that next week's Howard Jones concert has been cancelled, too. NYC Mayor DeBlasio held a press conference yesterday saying that he expects the Governor's 500-people-event edict to last a "number of months", which might well torpedo the upcoming Grouplove concert at the Paramount in the beginning of May, as well.

So I think we're all going to have to hunker down and entertain ourselves for at least the next few months.

On the upside, I ran into my son's buddy at McDonald's this morning. He was speaking with my son last night, and he assures me that he is, in fact, having fun on the cruise, so I'm happy about that.

Anyway, stay healthy my friends.