Thursday, July 25, 2019

Prog Contest: Semifinal Round Results

Well, we're getting down to the nitty gritty here. This summer's prog journey is almost done.

The semifinal round featured one matchup that was brutally close right up until the last moment, and one that was a complete slaughter.

Here's what I had to say when I cast my vote:


The first matchup might have been the toughest vote I've ever taken in one of these prog contests. I kept listening and changing my mind, depending on which one I listened to last. 

But my vote is Unreal City (by the slightest edge) and Wobbler.


The Pulsar/Unreal City decision went back and forth to the last minute. But in the end, a clear decision was reached.

The Final votes were:

Pulsar 9 votes, Unreal City 7 votes
Wobbler 15 votes, Evership 1 vote

The winners, and the finalists in 2019 Prog Contest, were Pulsar and Wobbler.