Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Housekeeping Part 2

So as you might have guessed, due to the lack of an update, I never heard back from Cassandra House or the Patchogue Theatre people, so there won't be a write-up for her Patchogue Theatre show last Thursday.

In fairness, I tried to reach Cassandra through one of those "Contact Me" spots on her website, and I never trust that those kinds of messages will get where they're meant to go in a timely fashion. (I have no idea who's running her website). I later found an old email address I'd successfully contacted her through before, but by that point, I felt funny trying to contact her twice -- Never beg and all that, ya know?

I had hoped to replace it with the James O'Malley show at the Michael Braceland Art Gallery the next evening. But the new cat, who's a lovable little guy but is also a little furry butthole, woke me up on 4 hours sleep Friday morning, and by the time Friday night rolled around, I was in no shape to go anywhere. So, I hope to catch up with both Cassandra House and James O'Malley sometime in the near future.

In the meantime, I'll be back in a day or so with the January Song of Day update. And I've been making a list of local artists I haven't seen in awhile and looking up their shows in the months to come. So hopefully soon, I'll have a bunch of local music shows to tell you all about.

'Til then, live well, my friends!